FEED ROTOR ADAPTED TO YOUR NEEDS
- S.D.E. feed rotors// Strung Bale Distribution to distribute hay, wrapped grass, short-strand fodder…
All-fodder feed rotors are mechanically powered by a belt. With a diameter of 550mm, these rotors have cutting sections, which slice grass bale. Ejectors, spiral placed on the rotor, drive the products through the turbine. The feed rotor’s important diameter prevents long fibres from winding. A comb regulates the straw’s or the fodder’s flow into the turbine.
HIGH PERFORMANCE MULCH
- TWIN blades // Bolted and balanced on the turbine disk, TWIN blades create suction and offer a very large propulsion area, so that products ( straw, silage) can be taken by a maximum centrifugal force. The spoon shape increases propulsion efficiency and guarantees perfect cleaning.
- Double flow turbine // It is the heart of the machine. Thanks to its performance, mulch is regular on a great distance and distribution is fast and homogeneous. The 8 TWIN blades and their 3 supporting points on the disk offer a substantial robustness and a perfect balance.
- Double flow suction // Double flow technology with air suction at the front and the back optimizes the turbine power and provides a powerful and regular flow, even long distance. EUROMARK exclusive.
DISTRIBUTION ADAPTED TO EACH FARM HOLDING
- 30°/30° Rotating laterale chute (optional) // The rotating laterale chute with a 30° angle on each side of the machine eases mulch and enables the mulch in hard to reach area.
- Double chutes // lateral chute + 320° swivelling chute // To deal with complexe buildings configuration, EUROMARK compact straw blowers can be equipped with a 320° swivelling chute, able to mulch up to 15m far. Its 3-elements conception gives the possibility to mulch close to the edge of the machine. The 320° swivelling chute completes the lateral chute, therefore the machine provides double chutes.
INNOVATION SERVING YOUR COMFORT
- Patented system POWERDRIVE // EUROMARK exclusive (optional) : Developing maximum power for the feed rotor, this flow system with hydraulic disengaging belt enables the separation between the turbine’s and the feed rotor’s rotation, and the belt’s movement. EUROMARK exclusive patent.